Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Lou Pilder-the reality of neurotoxicity

Posted by Lou Pilder on June 19, 2016, at 12:05:23

In reply to Lou's reply-false conclusion jonhed, posted by Lou Pilder on June 19, 2016, at 11:28:14

> > Sometimes you have a point and the things you say may be true.
> > But the thing about benzene and benzo? naah..
> >
> > It has nothing to do with each other except that it sounds alike..
> >
> > Sorry lou.
>
> Why do you claim that benzene has nothing to do with benzos?
> Lou

Friends,
Neurotoxicity results in brain damage. This is part of what Mr. Hsiung prohibits me here from posting about by making the prohibitions to me here. If you were allowed to know, then your eyes could be opened and the false information being allowed to be promulgated here could be eradicated, resulting in the saving of lives by me. This is overruled by Mr. Hsiung on the grounds that by him making the prohibitions to me, his community will be bettered as he thinks. This is sometimes referred as "doing what will be good for the community as a whole" or doing what will be the common good , as in European Fascism.
This is the same perverted logic used to justify slavery and genocide and infanticide and segregation. And it is being perpetrated here to prevent my voice from being heard, which isolates me here, but also could lead to the deaths of readers thinking that by Mr. Hsiung allowing anti-Semitic propaganda and defamation against me here to be seen as being supportive, that by him doing that, his thinking is that his community will be better, whatever that could mean. Could it be better if more people are killed by the drugs here that have been prohibited to hear from me as to what I am prohibited to post about here? Could it be better because anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed to be seen as civil by him, which could cause hatred toward the Jews and the hate then be transferred to others and mass-murder could be the result? How does that make anything better here? And does doing that justify readers misled to their deaths and become addicted and have life-ruining conditions from these drugs? I say to you to wake up to reality and look at the poster that I am responding to here that makes a claim, and does not substantiate the claim. And if the poster does reply to me, then you will see my response to whatever the poster posts.
Lou

 

Thread

 

Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.

 

Start a new thread

 
Google
dr-bob.org www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for
in

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Lou Pilder thread:1089686
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20160609/msgs/1089710.html