Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Lou's request to Scott-nojuz

Posted by Lou Pilder on August 11, 2015, at 20:20:37

In reply to Lou's request-Scott's justification SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on August 11, 2015, at 18:49:31

> > > > > Scott considers me as a Jew inferior to Christiandom people as he claims that I am unsaved as a Jew and need to convert to Christianity to be saved. This is allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be posted here by Scott which is disrespectful to Judaism and Jews and all others that are not members of Christiandom.
> >
> > > > Please do not accuse me of these things. They are not true. I feel that your posts about me are an attempt to put me down in the eyes of others.
> >
> > > Scott,
> > > You wrote that it is not true that you posted here to me that I need o convert to Christianity to be saved.
> > > Here is your post
> > > Lou
> > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1055904.html
> >
> > Good work.
> >
> > Unfortunately, the sarcasm in my words is lost without being read within the context of your previous posts regarding the Christian savior and saving. Nevertheless, sarcasm is considered to be uncivil on Psycho-Babble, and I apologize.
> >
> > I have NEVER said that:
> >
> > > Scott considers me as a Jew inferior to Christiandom people
> >
> > You take my words and overgeneralize them in order to portray them as being something they are not. You cannot read my mind. Therefore, you cannot know if I consider you or your religion to be inferior. Please retract that statement.
> >
> > > he claims that I am unsaved as a Jew and need to convert to Christianity to be saved.
> >
> > I made no such "claim", so please retract that statement.
> >
> > Please do not accuse me of considering Jews to be inferior to Christians. I feel that this is an attempt to put me down in the eyes of others - especially Jews.
> >
> > bob@dr-bob.org
> >
> >
> > - Scott
> >
> Scott,
> What is the previous post that you refer to here that is regarding the Christian savior and saving?
> Lou

>Scott,
You want to justify that what you wrote was sarcasm. I would like for you to provide the URL with what you use here for your claim of sarcasm being lost. I know of no such post to justify your claim that you were being sarcastic.
The statement to me by you is a claim that converting from Judaism to Christianity leads to one being saved. This means that Jews are not saved as being a member of Judaism which dehumanizes Jews. And worse, the common understanding perpetrated by most historical christiandom is that Jews can not enter heaven because to be saved means in the historical teachings of Chrisiandom to be able to enter heaven and to not being saved means that Jews can not enter heaven and worse, that they suffer endless pain in flames for eternity as popular historical Christiandom taught. This dehumanization of Jews fostered the crusades, the Inqusition and the Holocaust. Their reasoning was that since Jews are not saved, but Christians are, the Jews then are inferior people to Christians and being unsaved allows them to be murdered because the murderers were murdering unsaved humans which to them were not human because they were not Christians and unsaved, not going to heaven, so their death is not counted as murder to them.
This type of thinking is carried out here by Mr. Hsiung allowing you to post to me to convert to Christianity to be saved for it is a claim by you for it is written by you as a conclusion to you that I am not saved. This is not sarcasm, but hate that can reach children to see that a psychiatrist allows ancient hatred against the Jews to be seen as being supportive here. Your claim that you conclude that I am not saved depicts me as a Jew as inferior to Christians that you claim are saved. This is what Mr. Hsiung means when he says not to post anything that could put one down for having their faith. You not only put me down but you put down all Jews with your statement here in question and I see no justification for it being justified on any grounds, even if you say that you were being sarcastic.
Lou

Lou

 

Thread

 

Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.

 

Start a new thread

 
Google
dr-bob.org www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for
in

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Lou Pilder thread:1081174
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081305.html