Posted by morgan miller on January 25, 2012, at 0:29:50
In reply to morgan a ?, posted by JohnLA on January 24, 2012, at 20:52:20
> what is your opinion of low dose abilify as a add-on to a ad? like 1, 2 or 5mg?
It might be worth a shot. I think others here should chime in on their thoughts on Abilify. I personally believe that time and taking an integrative approach will often be enough to get someone over the hump. Are we talking about 75 percent recovery and looking for the remaining 25 percent to be taking care of by Abilify? In this case I say hell no man. This is the very reason why I hate the Abilify commercials. A customer came into the store I work at looking for supplements to treat type II diabetes that she developed due to low dose Abilify adjunctive antidepressant treatment. Abilify for this use is the biggest b*llsh*t scam in the history of psychiatric drugs.