Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Jenny, dont give up hope: People DO change

Posted by UgottaHaveHope on April 28, 2007, at 22:24:58

In reply to Re: Am I just a depressive person, posted by jenny80 on April 28, 2007, at 19:15:06

Jenny: My heart goes out to you. Many of the people on this board have been where you are or even much worse, and found a way to turn things around. Keep on posting your thoughts, sharing your deepest and darkest thoughts. There ppl on here that care about you and will help you through every step of the way.

Do you need someone to call you? Do you have AIM or Yahoo messenger? Perhaps we can meet you there.

Jenny, you're stronger than you think you are. You're going to make it through this and get better. One day, you will look back at these times as times that made you the person you become, and you will be able to help so many others that come across your path and are struggling.

Please dont ever give up hope. There are new meds coming out all the time. There are so many of the current meds that you can take in combos that you havent tried yet. CBT is difficult when you are not stabilized on meds, but it works.

And change? People can and do change. Look at the Bible. It is a radical BOOK of CHANGE. Paul went from murderer to changing the world with his convictions and actions. I could go on and on.

Bill Gates was a college dropout. Gerald Ford was an orphan.

What you've to realize is that everyone is dealing with something, whether it be depression or anxiety. Or someone could be an alcoholic, or abuse drugs. Or a workaholic, or no self-esteem, or abused as a child. Or have terrible relationships, or cheat on ther spouse, or can't find a job that makes them happy. In other words, you are not alone in your challenges with life, and there is a lot of power knowing that (you are not alone).

Everything happens for a purpose, and He will ALWAYS make a way where there seems to be no way.

The first thing you need to do is change pdocs, and see one of these specialists for "treatment-resistant" issues. If you send me an email, my pdoc is nationally known for that and I can find someone in your area.

Hang in there! Michael




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:UgottaHaveHope thread:754210