Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Anone Know Who To Notify To File Medical Compl

Posted by stargazer on April 12, 2007, at 14:55:35

In reply to Re: Anone Know Who To Notify To File Medical Compl Phillipa, posted by gardenergirl on April 12, 2007, at 9:32:48

I'd call the state Medicare bill processor. The Medicare bills you have are submitted to a payor usually an insurance company who processes the claims for Medicare. Here in Ct I think Anthem processes them so they would be the ones to contact for tests billed for but not done. You should have the address and phone number for them as that will be on the statements you receive after a bill is processed.





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:stargazer thread:749085