Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Anone Know Who To Notify To File Medical Complaint

Posted by Phillipa on April 11, 2007, at 15:18:37

Called medicaire to report that the endos office had charged us for tests never performed. Made me sign a waiver I would pay as I requested that since the test had been ordered Medicaire and us had paid for it in November and no results on the chart that it be repeated. So who do we file with. As medicaire said to do this thanks Phillipa




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Phillipa thread:749085