Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: have a question

Posted by wiresurge on October 19, 2006, at 10:20:52

In reply to have a question, posted by 34peanut on October 19, 2006, at 9:09:54

I would not tend to follow that direction and think entirely like that.

For instance, everyone is different and depression medication effects people differently.

I myself have a anger issue, and im taking anti-depressants, but Im still finding its not helping with anger management.

If he is willing to cooperate with you, maybe you both should visit a family counsellor, or phychiartrist to help allieviate these issues you are having.

The other factor too is to be supportive! Be there for him! Encourage him!

But if he is being physical to you, then you may want to look at a totally different road.





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:wiresurge thread:695998