Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Yes. It's called remission.

Posted by Minnie-Haha on May 15, 2005, at 20:10:12

In reply to Re: Yes. It's called remission., posted by gardenergirl on May 15, 2005, at 14:47:06

> Imagine the marketing possibilities for a new drug called "Remission". :)
> gg

Yeah, but they'd have to call it "Remishon" or something like that. (I'm thinking of Abilify as an example.)




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Minnie-Haha thread:497539