Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Dissociation/derealization helped by a DA ACE jaby

Posted by Edgefield on July 3, 2003, at 19:01:47

In reply to Re: Dissociation/derealization helped by a DA ACE, posted by jaby on July 3, 2003, at 9:42:27

So you had total relief from derealization when you took Lamictal :) I am very glad to hear this and I will discuss this with my pdoc :)))

May I ask what caused your derealization? Mine started with the first panic attack, and I've found about 75% relief since I began taking Wellbutrin. Maybe I need a small dose of Lamictal to get rid of the remaining 25%.....





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Edgefield thread:238805