Posted by btnd on March 1, 2003, at 8:32:19
Ok, according to many medical sources 50 mg of amphetamine sulphates should make me extremely nervous, and anxiety should rocket. For me, 50 mg works in this way: (I'm dysthymic + SP + slightly ADD probably because of dysthymia)
- total calmness
- concentration and focus on studying increased by 200%
- no anxiety
- clarity of the mind (brain-fog totally eliminated)
When it comes to social-phobia - if I could say that Klonopin 2mg eliminates my SP, Adderall not only eliminates my SP but also adds the social effect: I'm the most outgoing and talkative person while on it. I can also feel an anti-deppresant effect. The problem is it totally kills my appetite and there is a comedown after a few hours.
I could say that:
- 100% elimination of SP + increased sociability
- 100% elimination of dysthymia, great motivation to achieve
- 100% elimination of focus and concentration problems
- appetite loss
- 100% elimination of SP
- dysthymia eliminated in about 25% - it increases my motivation but only slightly
- 100% anti-depressant effect (see, the problem here is that even though I'm not depressed on Klonopin, I still have no desire to achieve, create, do stuff other than sitting in front of the computer all day and surfing the web).
No side-effects of Klonopin.
I definitely have a dopamine problem when it comes to my dysthymia.
Right now, I'm thinking of trying Amisulpride, because I've read that it targets D2/D3 dopamine receptors which might be the cause of my problems.
Can anyone relate or comment my post?