Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Mercury poisoning and depression ?

Posted by katekite on May 24, 2002, at 14:07:36

In reply to Re: Mercury poisoning and depression ? janejj, posted by BarbaraCat on May 24, 2002, at 1:11:47

The critics of the mercury connection say, well, most everyone has fillings and lots and lots of kids used to play with those fun little mercury balls before the toxicity was even well known, and only a normal percentage of them grew up to have problems with depression. That the amounts of mercury are not a problem.

But its hard to know. Some people might be particularly sensitive. Or accidently have absorbed more.

I'm pretty sure that its possible to test for mercury in tissue or hair.

Oh, and I've also heard that the mercury released by removing a filling, due to chipping it all out etc, can be worse than leaving it.

So it doesn't seem like there is a clear yes no answer to the question.

kate


Share
Tweet  

Thread

 

Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.

 

Start a new thread

 
Google
dr-bob.org www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for
in

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:katekite thread:107456
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20020517/msgs/107513.html