Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Advice on coping with sexual dysfunction?

Posted by Guinnee Pig on December 21, 2001, at 10:18:15

In reply to Advice on coping with sexual dysfunction?, posted by spike4848 on December 20, 2001, at 18:48:51

Ginseng or if you are a woman Don Qui :)
At any general health food store.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Guinnee Pig thread:87570