Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Isn't there something called.....

Posted by Noa on October 17, 1999, at 16:56:03

In reply to Drugs affecting the Red Nucleus, posted by Tess on October 17, 1999, at 11:07:34

Never heard of the "red" nucleus, but have heard the term "cordate nucleus". are they the same? DOn't know anything else. Bob, oh BOB, are you out there anywhere???




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Noa thread:13316