Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Question for a Physician.

Posted by JohnL on June 22, 1999, at 3:12:58

In a previous post I commented on how 5HTP was nearly 100% effective in eliminating my long-standing depressive symptoms. I had to quit because of a genital burning which was unexplained by my doctors. It never occured to me to ask about it here, so I'm asking.
Stinging urination. Dose-related. Continued stinging long after urination. Painful to the touch during sexual foreplay. Orgasms likewise uncomfortable, not pleasurable anymore. Overall general genital stinging/burning.
So my question to a doctor at this site is: What could this be? Does it sound like something in the urine? If so, would a urine lab test identify the problem and suggest a possible antidote? Or, does it sound like a cellular/muscular/tissue kind of condition? Quite puzzling. Any answers greatly appreciated, because if I could get a handle on this side effect I would be cured of my long-standing depression. Thank you very much. JohnL.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:JohnL thread:7631