Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Have you talked with a lawyer?

Posted by Steve on May 28, 1999, at 20:58:59

In reply to A little more info about my brother..., posted by Teresa on May 28, 1999, at 14:32:58

I'm not sure what the case law is in England, but as an attorney I can tell you that you should consult with a good malpratice lawyer.
A lawsuit can never bring back a beloved family member, but it can force institutions to change their behavior.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Steve thread:3910