Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: A Combination Cardiology and Psychology Doctor?

Posted by anne on May 12, 1999, at 23:06:42

In reply to A Combination Cardiology and Psychology Doctor?, posted by Messy on May 12, 1999, at 14:50:02

It should not be that difficult to find and internist who also has done a psychiatry residency. Depending on his insurance, if he is in managed care, call their number and ask which docs in their plan fit this profile. Another option is to call major teaching hospitals in your area and ask for a referral. Most hospitals do this now in my area to attract patients to docs with priveledges in their hospital.

What you want is out there, you just have to find it.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:anne thread:6011