Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Recommedation

Posted by Dr. Bob on April 8, 1999, at 16:08:23

In reply to Re: Need Recommedations, PLEASE, posted by cait on April 7, 1999, at 19:09:58

> If anyone has a professional or personal knowledge of a therapist (don't even know what type should be consulted), please reply...

I happen to know a psychologist in Hattiesburg, and what he said follows. It's a place to start, at least. Good luck!


> A good place for that person on your chat room to start would be to call the Counseling Center at Mississippi State in Starkville -- I bet that they offer sliding scale assessment and tx. Here is the info:

> The Counseling Center is located in Room 201, YMCA Building. It is open from 8-5, Monday through Friday. Appointments may be made in person or by calling 325-2091.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Dr. Bob thread:4191