Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: can you suggest?

Posted by Toby on December 28, 1998, at 9:36:56

In reply to Hey, Doctors, can you suggest? (Toby? Please?), posted by racer on December 26, 1998, at 21:28:23

I'm glad to see your postings again and that you are still with us.

I had one thought about a possible resource that may be able to help. Adult protective services is a part of the department of social services found in the blue pages of the phone book. They are able to provide case management for some people and may be able to help financially or help you apply for disability -- and with depression and anorexia, you should qualify; as well as be able to transport you to counseling and even seek out some of these services for you. It's worth a look.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Toby thread:1762