Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: neuro-physcopharmacologist (sp)

Posted by Toby on November 30, 1998, at 10:27:25

In reply to neuro-physcopharmacologist (sp), posted by Robert Krausankas on November 27, 1998, at 19:36:39

Need to know what it is that you are really looking for. A neurologist? A psychiatrist? What is the illness you need treated? That will help most to know. Either way, if you are near a medical university, that is a good place to start looking for a physician. These universities will have a large referral base and can often tell you of someone in your area. Also, the state board of medical examiners has a list of all the doctors in the state and can tell you if the doctor you are reffered to has any malpractice cases against him/her and other pertinent info. If you have any trusted friends who have seen a psychiatrist or neurologist they can tell you who is good and usually who is bad. Make sure you see someone who is board certified. If a doctor takes offense at being questioned about credentials, leave immediately, something is awry.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Toby thread:1374